Sunday, June 13, 2010

When liking and disliking no longer matter.

Blogging is never my thing. The idea of writing an account on oneself's life is over-rated.
I've always been an old-school type of person. I regard those who express their feelings on the net as merely emos and attention-grabbers. But from today onwards, I shall join the ranks of those so called attention-grabbers. There's a strong desire to do so. When this kind of scenario happens, one's life is surely not in peace.

I want to achieve a peaceful state of mind at most times. Therefore, I write how I feel.. I write what disturbs me..I write about my past.. I write about my present.. I write about what I hope for the future. This blog is an account of a guy who hasn't reached the optimum satisfactory level in life.

Happy reading.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment