Sunday, June 13, 2010

Wasted opportunity

" Every time an opportunity comes knocking at my door, I welcome it into my life. . and destroy it. "

People struggle for years to reach out for the things they want most, they put up an effort, but just an inch shorter before grabbing them.

I've managed to grab the things I want most, I've held them by my hands, cherished them,..then throwing them down the toilet bowl. Now why would one do such things? Is there something wrong with me? Can't my brain compute the term "blessing"? Or am I always not satisfied with everything I've got? Am I seeking for something more, something that is impossible to achieve because the achievable has been achieved. Wiser men call this "young men's obsession". Nothing is ever enough ey?

The sadder part is realising what you've lost when failing to obtain the "seemingly impossible to achieve". In the end, you are left with nothing. You have someone to love, you carry her around for a year or so, then you let her go, thinking she wasn't "the one". haha. Sounds rather childish no? Boy has watched too much movies that the term "reality" can't be computed in his mind.

Glad I've grown out of that.


Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment